Thursday 7 January 2010

BizTalk (BRE)Business Rules Engine “Failed to Load” error

One of the common error, we would encounter while working with BRE –Business Rules Engine is “Failed to Load”. Most possible cause for this error is the reference assembly is missing in GAC. It’s obvious to identify this cause, as the reason is given very descriptive as shown.

I had this same issue, so GACed the missed the assembly, then reloaded the policy (either by pressing F5 or by physically re-loading the policy). But the error still persisted. Then it reminded me the IDE cache error we all would have encountered during the pipeline development. So the solution is “Just close and open the IDE-Visual Studio again”

clip_image002

I am sure this no-blogging error, but for me. As I have mentioned in my profile, this blog is a knowledge base repository for me, where I store all the things I learn at work so that I can reference latest. If its useful for you as well, I am happy otherwise you have the whole world of web to spend.

0 comments: